Apr 10, 2010

Stalking Order

I was wondering if I was going to get a restraining order from former Mult. County District Arusi Loprinzini for stating that he does not like what I write in my blog. I think it is amazing to me that the District Attorney office would bother with a blogger. They are so dirty, I mean dirty, for the public dollars to do what they please that does not look like anything called justice. Let's face it, do you think the police would have gotten away with all their shit, if they were not backed up by the Mult. County District Attorneys office? Usually acts of injustice have helpers who agree with their hate: not justice. Yeah, we can arrest you because your an activist, your not one of us, therefore, we will lie, steal, and cheat at random. The police and the Da's office think they can punish people for their first amendment rights! Really, the next question, is how can you fight them?

We still rise, we will not apologize for anything!

Not a Good Queer on Blog Spot!

No comments: