Apr 13, 2010

God and the Pagans

So I know that God loves everyone and their are those people who can justify their behavior based on their religion. I know I do not get a choice on who I greet in society, but II do enjoy the Pagans. Yes, I have been journing to spirituality of Christianity. I have sought Christainity imyself as it seems like the only relief I have with oppression;. With the Christians, it is like a "crap shoot". You may get a fundamentalist who takes ownership on Christ or you may get lucky and expereince Christianity as a healing opportunity. With the Pagans, one gets grounded in the earths cycles that expresses organic changes in humans like aging. So why not just stay witn Paganism? The fact that 50 percent of our culture identifies as Christain. so why not understand it's culture. We still rise, we will not apologize for anything!

Not a Good Queer on Blog Spot!

No comments: