Apr 17, 2010

Not a Good Queer is Over


I have enoyed creating this blog and what it stood for. The ability of one to express themselves freely is something that many gae their lives for. How freely speech is still being debated while others commit identity theft on cyberspace. I will stop posting and addressing myslef in public speeches as Not a Good Queer. Using Queer in ones' introduction maybe is too strong and could be seen as offensive to others. Eventhough, ones's personal feelings do mean something and their is something to be said using the term Queer.

For the record I am not the author of my own hate blog called notagoodqueeroranything else. A blog strictly dedicated to the hatered of myself is slightly disturbing. I think blogging is cool and some of us are of course flammatory but do we think that everything we write is 100 percent acurate. We are bloggers, not the New York Times. Have I amde inacurate comments that need apologizing for, of course. I will not apologize for anything motto rises out of "good girls do not make it into history". I am certainly a bilogical female that is gender plural. Is this such a crime?

To the heterosexist: the answer is yes. The problem with the heterosexist is that many Queer themselves are heterosexist. Heterosexism is this underlying oppression that all humans live under wheter the social construction of what we define as normal. Like it or not the box is broken.

I am trying to reclaim life after being falsely convicted of stalking after winning two ciil rights cases at the same address. I am still on probation and I would violate my probation by showing public records of the trial on my blog. Have I thought about uploading the videos on line on my blog and testing my Constitutional Rights? Yes. it. Do I go back to jail or allow the general public to wittness a witch hunt?

I beleive I will be writing in the future but it will not be in this title. I have been scanning the web and their are others like me who are using the same genre of rebellion. The truth is most Queers are not good queers at all and most indentify totally to the spirit of Not being a Good Queer. I leave to others who write about hate, oppression, injustice.

Good Bye
Not a Good Queer
Domain name up for sale...........

Not a Good Queer on Blog Spot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not dead...only sleeping