Feb 27, 2013




The Castle on a chess board is strategically at the ends of the board. The brothers of the King and Queen  usually live in a place where they were kept separated from family for safety of the Crone.

The tart and tea
were for you
I guess I am out of
sinc

maybe too easy
I have been alone for four years as I needed
to grow into my own...

I know who I am
I don't ask others to
try to be anything but
themselves
even on a rainy day,

it drizzles with spots of puddles
all around
I am wet up to my ankles
I have waited a long time
like a bishop in a chess game
a player who strikes in a blind-sided fashion
No, I am not waiting for others to make a mistake
as I know what is happening

is a convergence of a higher power and a

social construction called Justice
What I know is that I have to
breathe air and

see the moon which puts me to sleep, as I awaken to the sun.

We still rise, we will not apologize for anything!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins
to protect against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
Any suggestions?

Here is my website Michael Kors Outlet