Feb 27, 2013

Bradley Angle House and the Roto Rooter Man

When I stayed at Bradley Angle house, a domestic violence womens program, there was a women there named Rhonda. She was going to be the first women to complete Bradley's Angle domestic violence shelter program without a single write-up. She had new clothes and was entered into a new job training program. She was well on her way on becoming independent. The night before her insurance training and in her last week at Bradley, she was written up for making noises at 8:30 pm when she was trying to retrieve
an alarm clock for another guest.

Rhonda was upset, she was boosted by Megan Lake, her case manager, of being an absolute success and this write-up, caused Rhonda to loose her entire self esteem. The next morning, Rhonda came down to the office and complained inappropriately about the write-up. She was upset for good reason. Bradley Angle House kicks her out in the street. Other tenants came to me and told me that I had to help Rhonda move her stuff since I was the only one with a car. I had a meeting myself in 2 hours that I could not be late nor miss or I would have been kicked out.

Rhonda packed her many things and then would take a break and come down and yell at the staff. After several times, directer Oliv McCullen stepped in with her huge body and blocked her way to the office and yelled, "get out"! Rhonda told her that she was a big women and had no right to throw her weight around!

I was at the bottom of the stairs waiting outside, laughing so hard that I could not breath.

As I was driving Rhonda to her new spot, she spotted a Rooter Rooter truck, she said, "this same truck had been following her for two years". Then she said, "that she would sue them even if she was mentally ill, she would show their maliciousness".
I still laugh when I see a Rooter Rutter truck.

The founder of Bradley Angle House states, that they are having respect issues with residents, the full story on http://bonnietinker.org/?m=200704.
Recently the Oregonian wrote an article on the same abusive behaviors of Bradley Angle.

Bradley Angle House kicks out people with mental health problems out into the streets. Where is "Imagine a World, Free of Oppression?

We still rise, we will not apologize for anything!

Not a Good Queer on Blog Spot!

No comments: