Jun 18, 2011

DogsLove


Another Gay Pride with Heterosexism dominating our culture but the term missing from every speakers mouths as the importance of being a good queer is good for corporate dollars......

The gay movement is parrallel to how the dollar is doing.

Lisa/Lee Iacuzzi
                  DogsLove =A DogsLove is a term meaning one walking without........

One can only wish for something or someone to love
as it is a requirement for nourishment for the soul
I wish it was here

I wish she was here

with the absence comes a tsunami of depression
debri piled up against a wall
that is 8 feet high separating myself from others

to be free is to allow this wall to crash down
let the debri be underneath my soles so
I can start

loving....

Lisa/Lee Iacuzzi




We still rise, we will not apologize for anything!

No comments: