Dec 30, 2010

New Year's Resolution for 2011

My New Year's resolution will be talking to others and making it possible for others like myself to get the support and care that one needs on this earth.  This time of year reminds me of the story of  Joseph, who was sold into to slavery by his brothers and then later forgives them as he knew he was blessed.

I do not know If I have been blessed?

They say that all you have to do is believe and God will be their. He/She has never left your side and time and time again when you channels these atoms, biblical stories, a wind shift, an new moon, one has to listen.......

We still rise, we will not apologize for anything!

6 comments:

Not a Good Queer said...

Fri, June 5, 2009 3:52:32 PM
RE: Landlord's Phone Number
...
From:
VELEZ Raymond N
...
View Contact
To: lisaiacuzzi@yahoo.com

503-348-9102, John Heil, Landlord
Raymond Velez, a mult. county probation and patole officer needs to be fire by County Commissioners.

Lisa'Lee Iacuzzi

Not a Good Queer said...

ADDENDUM C – SENIORITY LISTING
32
33 Effective July 1, 2004, the Seniority Listing for Federation members is as follows:
34
FOPPO Seniority Report
Department of Community Justice
Probation/Parole Officer
Senior Class
Countywid
e
Order
Emp.Nb
r Name Seniority Seniority
1 2077 Velez, Raymond N 2/17/1976

Not a Good Queer said...

I do not known if I will be alive to see my blessing.

Anonymous said...

You will be alive and will reap the benefits of all that you have sowed.
2011 will be a motivational year -- follow the Seeker and will you Find!!

Anonymous said...

TRUST IN THE HIGHER POWER -

Not a Good Queer said...

it looking good so for as I am surrounding myself with fellow artists and people who also seek justice.

lee