Jul 21, 2013

Wer Ready For Anything Mark Farinella and Mr. Smith

what does Mark Farinella have in common wiht each other. They both love atlhleticism and value players wo play with thir heart and soul.. I met Mark Fairnella and Richard Smith at the age of 16. I was the first female to ever start on Northattleboro's girls basketball team. I beleive people called me cousy because i watched and played like Jo Jo White and Bob Cousy.

I remeber getting press coverage in the local sports page. This saved me alot of pain that I could have expereinced. I was respected as an athlete so through the voice of Mr. Richard Smith, I was protected through highsc`hool. When I left to go on a basketball scholarship to Salem ste College, I knew that my basketball days were well over. I knew that I could never replace the love that I recieved from Mr. Smith. As a team, we all went to college except for one player who Mr. Smith rode to make her stronger and to believe in themsleves.

The pain I suffered with press media was that I knew that I had some relatives on my fathers side who my family had seperated. I was now 18 and I am getting phone calls from the sother side of the family. I was too young and not able to cope with thier contact becasue I had not seem them since I was 7 years old. Mr.Smith told me that it was normal to want to get to know thier fathers. I made Mr. Smith my father and I did need to know my dad's family that causes so much fear with my other siblings and family members. So, I did not appreciate mark farinellas writing at the age of 18. Now at 44, I think that he is a brilliant writer but also has created his own personality of bieng fearless. I do not know his policts but I would bet that Mark Farinella is a an advocate of human rights.

I called Mr. Smith after many years of not speaking. He found God and had a very personal releigious relationship that I did not share. We dialogued and fought as passionately as I played basketball. I did go back to North Attleboro for a very short time in the Summer of 2005, and became very depressed and had to leave right away. Mr. Smith knew that I was in town. We talked about me being a subbstitute teacher at North Alttle highschol since

No comments: