Jun 9, 2013

tree



I don’t know why.
but
I am getting by
Just happy to have a
Smoke
A full belly
Is no joke
I want to be inspired
Travel the world
And wander.....
Yeah your lost
not fitting into
Capitalism of course
The music rocks you
The wind
Calls you
I ask the sky
If it will always be my friend
The sun said
I will love you and will bring
You warmth
Be your guide
When your
Lost
Bring you back to your childhood
With races to the pool
Sucking pop sickles was
Cool
I take a breathe in your
Grace
To be as big as you
Would only create
A mess
An explosion of energy
So I will just worship you instead

NAGQ blogspot


5 comments:

Anonymous said...
"The wind
Calls you
I ask the sky"

couldn't have said it better myself...i think most of us understand more than u know
drockwood said...
From an atheist point of view I have an instant aversion to any kind of worship; pagan or monotheistic.

but i like popsicles and races to the pool.

No comments: