Mar 9, 2013

What can a Judge Do?

Picture of Sojourner Truth
 
No, a judge cannot file perjury charges if she knew the state witness was lying.  A Judge cannot file chargers for tampering of evidence in his/her own courtroom. Does this go on everyday at the District Court, in the State of Oregon?  Yes.

  • If a jury was selected,  the judge cannot overrule a juries verdict, even though they know that the evidence is false and the victim is lying!

  • A judge cannot file charges for tampering at all!

  • A judge cannot file perjury chargers in her court room!
I am sure Judges have more power? I have to do more research but let just say, that I have experienced all of the above with Judges.


 Do the Judges know what is going on? 

Hell, yes, and they are of a brighter and smarter minds out there than me as my introduction to the police and the criminal justice system has only been eight years.

I am going to be fifty in July, so post conviction brief will not be filed until September 2013 and with three continuances from the State, I might just get a hearing in June 2013.

 I might get a fair trial?

We still rise, we will not apologize for anything!

No comments: