Mar 9, 2013

Portland Police Property Held Nov.12,2007 to March 08, 2013

I video taped getting my camera back today. I will be posting the film on line. 

My Portland Police Property held order was given to the officer at the window. I also enclosed an email regarding two cameras.
My property  was given to me in a plastic bag through a shoot. I had to sign for the Property Number 106 etc. in this property was missing:

1. Raw data, the video tapes and pictures have been tampered with. The details of the tampering will not be posted.  They enclosed my belongs in a plastic bag. On the outside of the bag, they wrote 1 camera. This black magic marker did not say what type of camera, just the letter one. This was intentional deception as this saga continues to get evidence out of Portland Police Property.  The officer who gave me my "property" said, look the bag is sealed and nobody touched it. Now, that is too funny because twenty of my own snippets ended up in States Exhibits 1 in the matter of State vs. Iacuzzi.

The tampering went into a new criminal level!


Lisa/Lee Iacuzzi
Notagoodqueer on Google

Ma@PSU
We still rise, we will not apologize for anything!

No comments: