Feb 26, 2013

State vs. Iacuzzi Tampered Evidence

 
 
 
 
 
Koefed and Lowey are saying that upon arrival that I was on top of the stairs coming down yelling and screaming, arrest me,  arrest me. I called the police on11/09/07 and they told me that the stalking orders were not enforceable when two people live together side by side.


I did not know the DA puts drug dealers on the stand. This persons voice named Maria Leal was in the Custody report as a witness to the event.  She is clearly under the influence on this day. And yes, the DA and the defense dubbed this part to the jury which is called tampering.

Well of course we did not hear Maria Leal say, dam right I do,' during the trial and of course it had shown up and evidence. This is called tampering. Would the DA play this video over and over again as it was played at during trial with Maria Leal, witness for the defense stating Meyers status a s a drug dealer.

Let's face it, this is a ridiculous case that Reach CDC needed for a conviction so that their lawsuit would be squashed. The goal was to humiliate me and provoke me to react. I did not say a word during the trial, as it was obvious that my attorney was working side by side with the prosecution to get a conviction. Now the table is turned. Now it is time for both lawyers to loose their  bar liscense and get arrested for tampering.  Lets face it, nobody gets caught, but you pissed off  the Judge by offering exhibits and not putting them into the record, so this is why their are twenty snippets of evidence entered and the tape times and dates are all tampered with. Proving it is easier, finding a police officer in Salem, at the DOJ, getting press is necessary.
Hell, if we commit a crime we go to jail, when a lawyer commits a crime, he gets paid!
We still rise, we will not apologize for anything!

No comments: