Feb 27, 2013

Custody Report part 2

Just click on these Portland Police Custody Reports. When you click on them, the image blows up.

Page 1 and  page 2 are on post Custody report.








You would think with a custody report that nobody saw anything that it would be easy to cross examine the police. It did not happen. As the defense worked side by side to deliberately, intentional, falsely convict me for stalking. The next posting will be the case transcripts and the evidence offered.  I do not know any case where someone was convicted of a crime, that a police report would be put into evidence. The defense nor the prosecution put the police report in evidence during the trial. THIS kind of bullshit has not happened since the 1960's where minorities never had a chance against the law or the courts.

I said in the Mercury that if I was convicted, it would make my case legendary. Thanks?

We still rise, we will not apologize for anything!

No comments: