Dec 3, 2010

Portland Police Officers Andrew Koefed and Timothy Lowry are Liars

Today is the day to file the lawsuit that will expose these police officers crime. Is it strange or unusual for police officers to lie? No, not in this city. These clowns were told by their supervising officer to stay away from me or the homos would be seperated. Why? They followed me two city blofcks telling me to plead guilty in a case that they knew was a lie. They took pictures of me giving them the finger as I kept walking. They admitted this shameful act and still committed perjury during the trial. They stood up and lied for a drug dealer becasue they hated queers more.

Not only did they commit perjury they came to my house again and arrested me for tresspassing in my own house, just ten days after they were told to back off. Now, they are going to be exposed for the lying sacs of shit that they are. I want your uniforms.

We still rise, we will not apologize for anything!

No comments: