Sep 20, 2010

"David Won"

No guilt or shame
No bad thoughts
On my brain

Dancing on the Devil's toes
as he/she plots and plans

I hold up my hands
And I ask the lord

To hold me and set me free
Who has always been there
has vowed to fight my battles
Which relieves me of my burdens
David, a boi, beat Goliath
A monster and a giant
with just a sling shot
and the Lord's blessing
Who's story became a legend......

Poem dedicated to:
Kerry Johnson
Civil Rights Investigator
with the State Of Oregon's
Civil Rights Division
Portland
AKA: BOLI
http://www.nhrmaconference.org/2010/uploadsfiles

We still rise, we will not apologize for anything!

5 comments:

alex said...

NAGQ helped me get back to hawaii, when I was selling drugs in Portland. I spent three weeks trying to hustle enough money to get a ticket and the day after I met her I had my flight. Not a good queer is a saint, the likes of which this generation has not yet seen.

Not a Good Queer said...

It was my pleasure in helping you ALex as you are a very beautiful person who needed to get home.

You Art will come to rise and let GOD do all the worrying for you!

Love Lee

Anonymous said...

Смотреть видео
Gob "I Hear You Calling" Nettwerk Records

Anonymous said...

music marketing company profile freeze dance jacks big music show
moscow music peace festival 1989 electric music horns arts and music festival abu dhabi marusca music by
dead in london music

Anonymous said...

crotalii suine
[url=http://www.crotalii.ro]crotalii suine[/url]