Oct 22, 2009

Nobel Peace Prize

Obama won the Nobel peace Prize base on not what he has done but on the hope that he will change the world. This was the first time the prize was given based on hope and not on ones accomplishments. What the committee was trying to say is that the concept of hope is something to support. Hope is usually a part of a sermon on Sunday mornings but now hope has won a Nobel Peace Prize. I think if Martin Luther King was here today, he would support the Nobel Peace Prize to OBAMA.

We still rise, we will not apologize for anything!
Not a Good Queer on Blog Spot!

1 comment:

Not a Good Queer said...

I appreciate the feedback. I wanted my readers to know the Mult. District Court reads my work too. I guess people want to read what you write about them. Be too hostile makes the system retalliate more versus the DA stating that they made a mistake or they just went after me for this sites name and my freedom of speech.
NAGQ