Dec 12, 2008

The Set UP

The set-up that is still happening needs to stop. As many Rose tenants are into honesty, I would like to ask you for justice. On the morning of November 12th when I was arrested, Jennifer and Metro Watch came up stairs and stated to me that I was yelling. This never happened and when I went downstairs to check on this, is when the whole set up was in motion. Yes, this was intentional as the hate mob knew that I was backing my bags. I knew that their was more of them than me and the management was just starting to believe me. I just wanted to leave and now here I am asking for those residents who know the truth to come forward. No matter what judgement you have on me, I ask, would you want this to happen to you? And yes, trans people are part of the gay community but transphobic statements have been stated by Lesbians. Why? Because they could, they also have the potential to do the right thing which seems to be missing in the matter of justice.

We still rise, we will not apologize for anything!

Not a Good Queer on Blog Spot!

No comments: